Did Keira Knightley wear recycled wedding dress?
Washington: Keira Knightley, whose 10-minute wedding ceremony to musician James Righton was apparently very simple with only close friends and family, seemed to have dodged the usual hunt for the perfect dress.
The UK`s Look magazine first noted that Knightley`s wedding gown is extremely similar to the one she wore a few years back, E Online reported.
According to the magazine`s Senior Fashion and Beauty Editor, Erica Davies, Knightley`s wedding dress looks like the Rodarte that she wore to a pre- BAFTA party in 2008.
Davies said that the 28-year-old actress made it look quite different for her wedding, with a white Chanel tweed jacket, bare legs and ballet pumps, but it certainly looks like the same dress. ANI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sex or acting - what did Aditya Roy Kapoor choose? Watch video
- Kareena Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra rejected Hrithik Roshan's 'Kaabil'- Here's why
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- RIP Hanumanthappa Koppad: B-Town mourns brave soldier's death
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale