Did Keira Knightley wear recycled wedding dress?
Washington: Keira Knightley, whose 10-minute wedding ceremony to musician James Righton was apparently very simple with only close friends and family, seemed to have dodged the usual hunt for the perfect dress.
The UK`s Look magazine first noted that Knightley`s wedding gown is extremely similar to the one she wore a few years back, E Online reported.
According to the magazine`s Senior Fashion and Beauty Editor, Erica Davies, Knightley`s wedding dress looks like the Rodarte that she wore to a pre- BAFTA party in 2008.
Davies said that the 28-year-old actress made it look quite different for her wedding, with a white Chanel tweed jacket, bare legs and ballet pumps, but it certainly looks like the same dress. ANI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn