Dita Von Teese is a beauty product junkie
London: Dita Von Teese says she needs around 300 products to achieve her glamorous look.
The 40-year-old said that she is such a beauty junkie that she can`t live without any of the multiple cosmetics and haircare products which she uses to achieve her glamorous retro look, reported Contactmusic.
Asked what her three must-have items are, she said, "Three? Oh my god, it`s more like 300! If you only knew, I have a lot of things that I absolutely can`t do without. Even for my shows, I do everything by myself, from make-up to choosing my own outfits."
However, the sultry star believes make-up can only go so far and the only way to exude sex appeal is to have confidence in yourself.
"For me, sex appeal is a very individual thing, it`s about finding yourself above all and mostly about having self-confidence. We have to find what suits us and makes us feel good," said Von Teese.
"It`s all about being sexy, it`s nothing to do with what people think - on the contrary. It`s completely psychological. I love the process of getting ready, both in terms of hair as well as make-up. With only three things, I`d have a lot of trouble getting ready," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'