New Delhi: Paying attention to your hair is as important as paying attention to ensembles and make-up during Diwali. Try opting for buns or fish tails to stand out this Diwali.
Aashmeen Munjaal Make-up expert and director of Star Salon n' Academy, has shared hairstyling tips for this festive season.
* To highlight your hairstyle go for a french hairstyle with a messy fish tail.
* Side swept soft curls will go look beautiful both Indian and western wear.
* Make French Braid from front till back, both the side and then make Ponytail.
* On saris and lehenga braided bun or small puff hairstyle with open hair will give a royal look.
* Those women prefer short hair can go for asymmetrical angled bob blunt cut or long bob.