Dolce & Gabbana want to style Anil Kapoor?
New Delhi: Italian designer duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, popularly known as DnG, are reportedly keen to style Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor.
The 52-year-old, who has made a successful Hollywood foray with movies like "Slumdog Millionaire", "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" and US sitcom "24", was noticed by the designers at GQ Mens Awards Sep 30 when they saw his portfolio picture.
"Anil is an extremely good looking and a very stylish person. DnG were really impressed when they saw his photograph at GQ Mens Awards at an award ceremony and offered to meet him immediately," Atul Kasbekar of Bling! Entertainment Solutions, which handles Anil`s work, said in a statement.
The designers reportedly called Anil who was surprised when they told him about their plans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn