Don`t mix fashion with politics: Marc Jacobs
London: Fashion designer Marc Jacobs, who recently lent support to gay rights and US President Barack Obama`s re-election campaign, says it could be a bad idea to mix fashion and politics.
"I guess with politics and fashion, you`ve always got to be a bit careful because somebody`s going to get offended or somebody`s going to feel it is not right," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 49-year-old as saying.
"I don`t want to sound stupid or ignorant or anything, but I spend my time in the studio choosing fabric and colours and trying to figure out what we`re going to make. If you want to avoid controversy, you just don`t do political things like that," he added.
Marc Jacobs is currently the creative director for luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi