Don`t mix fashion with politics: Marc Jacobs
London: Fashion designer Marc Jacobs, who recently lent support to gay rights and US President Barack Obama`s re-election campaign, says it could be a bad idea to mix fashion and politics.
"I guess with politics and fashion, you`ve always got to be a bit careful because somebody`s going to get offended or somebody`s going to feel it is not right," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 49-year-old as saying.
"I don`t want to sound stupid or ignorant or anything, but I spend my time in the studio choosing fabric and colours and trying to figure out what we`re going to make. If you want to avoid controversy, you just don`t do political things like that," he added.
Marc Jacobs is currently the creative director for luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season