Donatella Versace scared of taking Versus into digital realm
London: Italian designer Donatella Versace is scared of taking her label, Versus, to the digital world but she is also aware of the benefits the label will get.
There will be no catwalk productions for Versus and the new collection will be judged by people who will get to wear first. To add more, the customer can report their experience back via online discussions.
"It is scary to go out there in the digital world, it`s easy to be in your studio protected by your designers. But I love the digital world, it mixes everyone together and it gives me a lot of inspiration," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Versace as saying.
"I`m very excited for the new Versus digital. Always contemporary, and something that is living and what the kids want right now. This is the most important and attractive thing in my mind, she added.
Versus have plans on collaborative capsule collection with sportswear brand K-Way, which will contribute to the label`s new look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'