Dress up your kids in organic clothes
New Delhi: This summer bring a healthy change in your children`s wardrobe. Instead of giving them synthetic clothes, choose garments made with organic fabrics.
A couple of brands and designers have started a separate organic line, so you will have enough to choose from.
The latest one is Grön Stockholm, an organic and fashionable kids wear brand, which has come out with spring summer collection.
The organic cotton used to make the collection is produced without using chemicals like insecticides and pesticides. Made with chemical-free fabrics, it offers colourful dresses, skirts, shorts and pants.
It has tied up with web shop, First Cry, so that consumers can shop online too.
The price range is between Rs.1, 000 and Rs.1, 800.
Others who make organic clothes for kids and adults are `Do U Speak Green?` and designer duo Lecoanet-Hemant who has a separate organic line. Jatinn Kochhar too came out with herbal clothing range and Ela, which means ‘Mother Earth` in Sanskrit, is an organic clothing label designed by Joyjit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for