Dressing Adele, Jenny Packham`s best moment
Los Angeles: British designer Jenny Packham thought dressing Grammy award-winning singer Adele for the Oscars was "quite a moment" for her brand.
Packham is a firm favourite with A-list stars like the Duchess of Cambridge and Angelina Jolie, but she revealed dressing the ‘Skyfall’ singer for the Academy awards in February last year was one of the all-time highlights of her career, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked about her best red carpet moment, she told E! News: ``There`s been so many. I loved the dress that Adele wore to the Oscars.”
"I thought (she) was so lovely to do because she was so excited to be there and to win so that was wonderful. That was quite a moment for us,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show