Dressing Adele, Jenny Packham`s best moment
Los Angeles: British designer Jenny Packham thought dressing Grammy award-winning singer Adele for the Oscars was "quite a moment" for her brand.
Packham is a firm favourite with A-list stars like the Duchess of Cambridge and Angelina Jolie, but she revealed dressing the ‘Skyfall’ singer for the Academy awards in February last year was one of the all-time highlights of her career, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked about her best red carpet moment, she told E! News: ``There`s been so many. I loved the dress that Adele wore to the Oscars.”
"I thought (she) was so lovely to do because she was so excited to be there and to win so that was wonderful. That was quite a moment for us,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Rahul Bose's 'Poorna' trailer will make you shoutout for woman power!
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show