Drew Barrymore launching budget-friendly cosmetics brand
Los Angeles: Drew Barrymore is officially launching her own luxurious brand of makeup called Flower aiming to bring high end quality at an affordable price.
The `50 First Dates` star will be launching her makeup line created by Maesa for Walmart stores.
Maesa, the company that has manufactured the Flower line, uses formulas that are only made in the USA and are cruelty?free. They are planning to bring the 37-year-old Hollywood actress` favorite staples to the every woman, reported Examiner online.
"I have grown up in a make-up chair. I loved watching women in this aspirational environment. But it was and always will be important to me to send messages of empowerment. And on a business level, I wanted to give women the finest formulas. They deserve to have that level of quality, and I wanted to be the brand that delivers that to them," she said.
The actress is campaigning the product herself therefore saving money that translates into a better product and design that reflect on an ultimate premium quality product.
Flower will consist of eye, face, and lip and nail products and have more than 181 products featured in its line all in bone white and roles gold packaging. The line will be available in more than 1,500 Walmart stores and online by the end of January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- This temple in Karnataka’s coastal region has world’s second-tallest Shiva statue
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly