Drew Barrymore set to join lifestyle website as editor-at-large
London: Drew Barrymore is set to join leading US fashion and lifestyle website Refinery29 as the editor -at-large saying that she will never tell people to lose weight.
The 38-year-old actress will provide advice on the direction of the brand and even contribute content for the website, the Independent reported.
The `Music and Lyrics` star told the LA Times that she rather write a column about how to nerd out and spend a night at home on the couch and would love to do a top 10 list of books for toddlers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!