Drew Barrymore to launch three perfumes
Los Angeles: Actress Drew Barrymore is launching three new fragrances this year.
The 39-year-old is teaming up with Stephen Nilsen from Swiss manufacturing company Givaudan to create a trio of scents for a collection. Barrymore is glad that she`s finally found the time to carry out the venture, reports contactmusic.com.
"A singular celebrity fragrance - I was never interested. Also, there was never really a time or venue to do it. I was told when I was seven, don`t promote everything, because after [movie] `E.T.` there was so much stuff coming my way,” said the actress.
The fragrances, which are named Cherished, Radiant and Sultry, each represent the different stages of life and have a personal connection to the actress.
"This collection of fragrances is actually about a story and has an emotional association. The story really is about a woman who is multifaceted,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback