Drew Barrymore to launch three perfumes
Los Angeles: Actress Drew Barrymore is launching three new fragrances this year.
The 39-year-old is teaming up with Stephen Nilsen from Swiss manufacturing company Givaudan to create a trio of scents for a collection. Barrymore is glad that she`s finally found the time to carry out the venture, reports contactmusic.com.
"A singular celebrity fragrance - I was never interested. Also, there was never really a time or venue to do it. I was told when I was seven, don`t promote everything, because after [movie] `E.T.` there was so much stuff coming my way,” said the actress.
The fragrances, which are named Cherished, Radiant and Sultry, each represent the different stages of life and have a personal connection to the actress.
"This collection of fragrances is actually about a story and has an emotional association. The story really is about a woman who is multifaceted,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn