Duchess Kate`s Topshop dress sells out within an hour
London: The Kate effect has struck again as the Topshop polka dot dress the Duchess wore on a day trip sold out within an hour of her wearing it.
Just after Middleton was pictured in the dress on a trip to the Harry Potter studios, fashion fans stormed to the High Street retailer`s online store to purchase the dress, priced 38 pounds, the Daily Express reported.
Within an hour, the dress went completely out of stock.
This is not the first time that the fans have admired the style of the Duchess.
A black and nude lace Zara dress she wore at a charity concert in December also saw a similar response.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn