Duchess of Cambridge shops for nursery fabrics
Los Angeles: The Duchess of Cambridge has been shopping for her nursery ahead of the arrival of her and Prince William`s first child.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, was spotted shopping at high-end fabric and soft furnishings store Bernard Thorp in Chelsea, London, on June 4, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 31-year-old, who is believed to be due to give birth July 13, spent 45 minutes in the shop looking for items for her baby`s nursery at Kensington Palace and picked out a number of beige and brown fabrics.
"Kate was fascinated by all the designs and picked out two. She had very definite ideas about what she liked," said a source.
"The duchess was charming and so lovely. She didn`t put on any airs or graces. She said she`s got so many ideas after coming in," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn