Duchess of Cambridge shops for nursery fabrics
Los Angeles: The Duchess of Cambridge has been shopping for her nursery ahead of the arrival of her and Prince William`s first child.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, was spotted shopping at high-end fabric and soft furnishings store Bernard Thorp in Chelsea, London, on June 4, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 31-year-old, who is believed to be due to give birth July 13, spent 45 minutes in the shop looking for items for her baby`s nursery at Kensington Palace and picked out a number of beige and brown fabrics.
"Kate was fascinated by all the designs and picked out two. She had very definite ideas about what she liked," said a source.
"The duchess was charming and so lovely. She didn`t put on any airs or graces. She said she`s got so many ideas after coming in," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!