Duchess of Cambridge shops for nursery fabrics
Los Angeles: The Duchess of Cambridge has been shopping for her nursery ahead of the arrival of her and Prince William`s first child.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, was spotted shopping at high-end fabric and soft furnishings store Bernard Thorp in Chelsea, London, on June 4, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 31-year-old, who is believed to be due to give birth July 13, spent 45 minutes in the shop looking for items for her baby`s nursery at Kensington Palace and picked out a number of beige and brown fabrics.
"Kate was fascinated by all the designs and picked out two. She had very definite ideas about what she liked," said a source.
"The duchess was charming and so lovely. She didn`t put on any airs or graces. She said she`s got so many ideas after coming in," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how