Duchess of Cambridge shops for nursery fabrics
Los Angeles: The Duchess of Cambridge has been shopping for her nursery ahead of the arrival of her and Prince William`s first child.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, was spotted shopping at high-end fabric and soft furnishings store Bernard Thorp in Chelsea, London, on June 4, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 31-year-old, who is believed to be due to give birth July 13, spent 45 minutes in the shop looking for items for her baby`s nursery at Kensington Palace and picked out a number of beige and brown fabrics.
"Kate was fascinated by all the designs and picked out two. She had very definite ideas about what she liked," said a source.
"The duchess was charming and so lovely. She didn`t put on any airs or graces. She said she`s got so many ideas after coming in," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic