Elegant white favourite colour on red carpet
New Delhi: Looking for new trends? Award ceremonies have started rolling out and white has emerged as the colour of the season on the red carpet.
At the recently held BIG Star Entertainment Awards (BSEA) Mahie Gill, Kavita Kaushik, Sunny Leone and Kaainat Arora flaunted white dresses, gowns and saris.
Mahie looked chic in a fitted white tube gown as she arrived at BSEA 2013. TV actress Kavita grabbed eyeballs in a white dress at the gala night.
Kaainat of "Grand Masti" fame also dazzled in a white and silver gown and added a bit of sensuality by showing off her midriff, a statement said.
Sunny was not left far behind as the Indo-Canadian adult star decided to go desi in a white sari with gold embellishments and a chic black pallu and blouse.
The list includes actress Rhea Chakraborty, seen in "Mere Dad Ki Maruti". She looked stylish in a white western outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'