Ellie Goulding `petrified` of cosmetic surgery
London: Singer Ellie Goulding is flaunting a curvaceous figure these days and she insists she hasn`t gone under the knife for it as she is "petrified" of surgical cosmetic procedures.
The `Burn` hitmaker says her right curves are a result of altering her "obsessive" exercise regime and going vegetarian, suggest reports.
There were rumours doing the rounds that Goulding had sought a breast enhancement surgery, but when asked about it, she told a magazine: "I`m petrified of anything like that. My friends will think that`s hilarious.
"I ran every day for seven months, maybe too obsessively, and when I stopped I became curvier. My b**bs look bigger because my waist is smaller. People underestimate how you can shape your body.
"Since I stopped eating meat and fish, my body is better than ever."
Goulding believes her vegetarian diet has helped her feel healthier and calmer.
"I feel calmer, clean, although I drink and smoke. And - touch wood - I never get ill on tour anymore. And it`s always hectic," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee