Emma promotes Lancome lipstick
London: ‘Harry Potter’ actress Emma Watson`s latest Lancome advertisement is aimed at getting young women to start using lipsticks instead of lipgloss.
Watson appears in a new campaign for the brand`s new offerings - Rouge in Love lipstick and Vernis in Love nail polish.
"The idea is to make this young generation - that has been a gloss fan - come back to using lipsticks. We worked with Emma on the shade range," a website quoted Youcef Nabi, president of Lancome International, as saying.
The lipsticks, available in 24 shades, come in a metallic case that can double as a mirror.
"This new generation spends their time looking at themselves in the mirror. You will be able to try all the shades by downloading your picture. It`s really you transformed before your eyes," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!