Emma promotes Lancome lipstick
London: ‘Harry Potter’ actress Emma Watson`s latest Lancome advertisement is aimed at getting young women to start using lipsticks instead of lipgloss.
Watson appears in a new campaign for the brand`s new offerings - Rouge in Love lipstick and Vernis in Love nail polish.
"The idea is to make this young generation - that has been a gloss fan - come back to using lipsticks. We worked with Emma on the shade range," a website quoted Youcef Nabi, president of Lancome International, as saying.
The lipsticks, available in 24 shades, come in a metallic case that can double as a mirror.
"This new generation spends their time looking at themselves in the mirror. You will be able to try all the shades by downloading your picture. It`s really you transformed before your eyes," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!