Emma promotes Lancome lipstick
London: ‘Harry Potter’ actress Emma Watson`s latest Lancome advertisement is aimed at getting young women to start using lipsticks instead of lipgloss.
Watson appears in a new campaign for the brand`s new offerings - Rouge in Love lipstick and Vernis in Love nail polish.
"The idea is to make this young generation - that has been a gloss fan - come back to using lipsticks. We worked with Emma on the shade range," a website quoted Youcef Nabi, president of Lancome International, as saying.
The lipsticks, available in 24 shades, come in a metallic case that can double as a mirror.
"This new generation spends their time looking at themselves in the mirror. You will be able to try all the shades by downloading your picture. It`s really you transformed before your eyes," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!