Emma Stone chops hair
Los Angeles: 'Amazing Spider-Man' star Emma Stone mesmerised her admirers with a new shorter hairstyle at the opening ceremony of Venice Film Festival.
The actress, 25, looked stunning in an emerald tulle gown by Valentino. The full-length outfit featured a plunging neckline and criss-cross back and also had a knotted tie at the waist, reportedly.
Stone had chopped off inches of her auburn locks into a textured choppy 'do crafted by her celeb stylist Mara Roszak.
She complemented the dramatic look with berry shades of make-up.
While Stone is cutting her hair, boyfriend Andrew Garfield is letting his grow. He showed off a full-on mountain man beard while arriving at the Italian city early this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt- Angelina Jolie divorce not about Jennifer Aniston: Courteney Cox
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn