Emma Watson and Justin Bieber’s hairstyles ‘most influential’ of 2011
Washington: Emma Watson’s pixie and Justin Bieber’s ‘swish’ have been named as the most influential haircuts of the year by the Wall Street Journal.
The journal reported that the “hairstylists are being inundated with requests” by the customers to give them the celebrity haircut.
“Hairstylists are being inundated with requests,” People magazine quoted the paper report.
“The enthusiasm plays out online, where the fastest-rising searches for celebrity haircuts on Google are for Ms. Watson and Mr. Bieber,” the paper wrote.
According to the Journal, these looks mark a very significant change for hairstyle popularity, since for women, “short hair hasn’t been trendy since the ‘90s,” and because men “may justifiably feel sheepish about asking for the cut.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly