Emma Watson and Justin Bieber’s hairstyles ‘most influential’ of 2011
Washington: Emma Watson’s pixie and Justin Bieber’s ‘swish’ have been named as the most influential haircuts of the year by the Wall Street Journal.
The journal reported that the “hairstylists are being inundated with requests” by the customers to give them the celebrity haircut.
“Hairstylists are being inundated with requests,” People magazine quoted the paper report.
“The enthusiasm plays out online, where the fastest-rising searches for celebrity haircuts on Google are for Ms. Watson and Mr. Bieber,” the paper wrote.
According to the Journal, these looks mark a very significant change for hairstyle popularity, since for women, “short hair hasn’t been trendy since the ‘90s,” and because men “may justifiably feel sheepish about asking for the cut.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Court to pronounce verdict today
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic