Emma Watson and Justin Bieber’s hairstyles ‘most influential’ of 2011
Washington: Emma Watson’s pixie and Justin Bieber’s ‘swish’ have been named as the most influential haircuts of the year by the Wall Street Journal.
The journal reported that the “hairstylists are being inundated with requests” by the customers to give them the celebrity haircut.
“Hairstylists are being inundated with requests,” People magazine quoted the paper report.
“The enthusiasm plays out online, where the fastest-rising searches for celebrity haircuts on Google are for Ms. Watson and Mr. Bieber,” the paper wrote.
According to the Journal, these looks mark a very significant change for hairstyle popularity, since for women, “short hair hasn’t been trendy since the ‘90s,” and because men “may justifiably feel sheepish about asking for the cut.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof