Emma Watson and Justin Bieber’s hairstyles ‘most influential’ of 2011
Washington: Emma Watson’s pixie and Justin Bieber’s ‘swish’ have been named as the most influential haircuts of the year by the Wall Street Journal.
The journal reported that the “hairstylists are being inundated with requests” by the customers to give them the celebrity haircut.
“Hairstylists are being inundated with requests,” People magazine quoted the paper report.
“The enthusiasm plays out online, where the fastest-rising searches for celebrity haircuts on Google are for Ms. Watson and Mr. Bieber,” the paper wrote.
According to the Journal, these looks mark a very significant change for hairstyle popularity, since for women, “short hair hasn’t been trendy since the ‘90s,” and because men “may justifiably feel sheepish about asking for the cut.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha Kakkar-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'! Watch
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season