Emma Watson doesn`t want `fashionista` tag
London: Actress Emma Watson wants to be known for her acting skills rather than being labelled as a "fashionista".
The 23-year-old, currently the face of luxury brand Lancôme, has previously been part of fashion brand Burberry`s ad campaigns, worked on a clothing collaboration with British fair-trade label, People Tree, and created a collection for Italian fashion designer Alberta Ferretti.
But when she started hitting the headlines for her sophisticated style and modelling jobs rather than her performances, Emma decided to step back from her fashion projects.
"I took a very conscious step back. I think people were getting confused. They seemed to think that I was a fashionista or that fashion was my main thing, and I didn`t want that once I figured out I really did want to act," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the "Harry Potter" star as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic