Endorsements help in reaching out to fans: Karisma Kapoor
New Delhi: Actress Karisma Kapoor, who promotes healthy products, says endorsement of brands helps celebrities connect with their fans in a better way.
The 38-year-old says she likes promoting a good lifestyle through her endorsements and it gives her a lot of pleasure.
"I feel endorsing brands really help with staying in touch with your fans and you feel you are reaching out people in a good way. When we tell people to eat wheat flakes, we are reaching out to consumer to tell them that try healthy options. I think in a way, it gives me pleasure," Karisma told reporters Tuesday.
The actress, who is the face of brands like Kellogg`s Chocos, Babyoye.com, McCain Foods and California Almonds, feels lucky about getting a chance to promote a variety of products.
"I am lucky enough that I endorse all kinds of brands. I also endorse Garnier, which is quite a glamorous brand. In the US, Sarah Jessica Parker endorses it. I endorse all sorts of brands, and I feel that is the uniqueness of things in one way," she added.
Karisma was here to launch animated show ‘Suraj: The Rising Star’, the Indian version of Japanese show ‘Star Of Giants’. The show was launched to mark the 60th anniversary of India-Japan diplomatic relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Get rid of clichés and make a glitzy style statement this Diwali
- Here's what Bollywood stars have to say about Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked in assault case
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!