Endorsements help in reaching out to fans: Karisma Kapoor
New Delhi: Actress Karisma Kapoor, who promotes healthy products, says endorsement of brands helps celebrities connect with their fans in a better way.
The 38-year-old says she likes promoting a good lifestyle through her endorsements and it gives her a lot of pleasure.
"I feel endorsing brands really help with staying in touch with your fans and you feel you are reaching out people in a good way. When we tell people to eat wheat flakes, we are reaching out to consumer to tell them that try healthy options. I think in a way, it gives me pleasure," Karisma told reporters Tuesday.
The actress, who is the face of brands like Kellogg`s Chocos, Babyoye.com, McCain Foods and California Almonds, feels lucky about getting a chance to promote a variety of products.
"I am lucky enough that I endorse all kinds of brands. I also endorse Garnier, which is quite a glamorous brand. In the US, Sarah Jessica Parker endorses it. I endorse all sorts of brands, and I feel that is the uniqueness of things in one way," she added.
Karisma was here to launch animated show ‘Suraj: The Rising Star’, the Indian version of Japanese show ‘Star Of Giants’. The show was launched to mark the 60th anniversary of India-Japan diplomatic relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic