Enrique wears ripped jumper on boat trip with ladylove Anna Kournikova
London: Enrique Iglesias, who is normally such a well turned out and super styled man, was dressed rather shabbily as he took his boat out for a spin with long term girlfriend Anna Kournikova in Miami, Florida on Monday afternoon.
The pop star protected his head from the sunshine by wearing a white bandana and he teamed it with very torn jumper, the Daily Mail reported.
Although Enrique is usually a fan of sporting tight T-shirts he chose instead to wear a baggy grey Pony hoodie that had holes in the arms.
The 37-year-old Latino heartthrob, who was also wearing sunglasses, was thoroughly outdone by his glamorous girlfriend who looked as good as ever.
The 31-year-old former tennis player kept things simple in an all black ensemble that included a tight vest and a pair of velour jogging bottoms.
She had her long blonde locks up in a ponytail and out of her face as she wore cool shades and relaxed on the boat.
As the day went on and the temperature dropped, a flip flop wearing Anna pulled on her hoodie as her boyfriend continued to steer the ship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic