Estelle launches new crystal-studded line
New Delhi: Costume jewellery brand Estelle jewellery has tied up with crystal brand Swarovski Elements for an exclusive line, designed for stylish women.
Estelle is the first branded costume jewellery to launch in India by Normak Fashions Inc. Its modern collection features iconic pieces created for special occasions. These incorporate the Swarovski Elements crystals into each design, which is bright and vibrant and hence, suitable for the festive season.
The line has 20 designs featuring pendants and earrings. As a corporate social responsibility initiative, Normak has not used lead and cadmium in its manufacturing process, which is harmful to the consumer, said a statement.
The range is priced between Rs.2,999 to Rs.4,999. It will be available across select stores pan India through Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Central and Westside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how