Eva Longoria crowned as Maxim`s woman of the year
New York: Eva Longoria has been named the Woman of the Year for 2014 by Maxim magazine.
The 38-year-old actress, who is also a TV producer, political activist and 21st century renaissance woman, gave the magazine a Spanish lesson ‘Que rico’, the New York Post reported.
The `Desperate Housewives` star said that it should be said when something is really good, and one is enjoying it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Akshay Kumar's 'Soch aur Shauch' video is an eye-opener - Must WATCH
- Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt’s ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ scores a century!
- Raveena Tandon’s ‘Maatr’: Impactful teaser out! WATCH
- Akshay Kumar’s boxing session with ‘little goons’ is the cutest thing you will WATCH today
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH