Eva Longoria crowned as Maxim`s woman of the year
New York: Eva Longoria has been named the Woman of the Year for 2014 by Maxim magazine.
The 38-year-old actress, who is also a TV producer, political activist and 21st century renaissance woman, gave the magazine a Spanish lesson ‘Que rico’, the New York Post reported.
The `Desperate Housewives` star said that it should be said when something is really good, and one is enjoying it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!