Falguni-Shane to get global recognition
New Delhi: Designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock have been selected for the Pride of India Award in London. They have been chosen for their outstanding achievements in the field of fashion.
They will be presented with the award July 19 at the House of Lords in London during a conference organised by the NRI Institute.
The designer duo, who showcase their collection annually at New York Fashion week and retail across US, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia, consider this as a great honour bestowed upon them.
"We will be flying to London to receive the award. We were selected amongst so many talented shortlisted contestants, so it is very exciting. We just want our work to speak for us," Peacock said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beach fresh in pastel, Priyanka Chopra exhibits simplicity in new magazine cover!
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady Gaga to pay tribute to Orlando Victims
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Became an actor by accident: Johnny Depp
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics