Falguni-Shane to get global recognition
New Delhi: Designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock have been selected for the Pride of India Award in London. They have been chosen for their outstanding achievements in the field of fashion.
They will be presented with the award July 19 at the House of Lords in London during a conference organised by the NRI Institute.
The designer duo, who showcase their collection annually at New York Fashion week and retail across US, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia, consider this as a great honour bestowed upon them.
"We will be flying to London to receive the award. We were selected amongst so many talented shortlisted contestants, so it is very exciting. We just want our work to speak for us," Peacock said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!