Falguni-Shane to get global recognition
New Delhi: Designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock have been selected for the Pride of India Award in London. They have been chosen for their outstanding achievements in the field of fashion.
They will be presented with the award July 19 at the House of Lords in London during a conference organised by the NRI Institute.
The designer duo, who showcase their collection annually at New York Fashion week and retail across US, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia, consider this as a great honour bestowed upon them.
"We will be flying to London to receive the award. We were selected amongst so many talented shortlisted contestants, so it is very exciting. We just want our work to speak for us," Peacock said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof