Farhan`s work reflects style in every sphere: Manish Malhotra
Mumbai: Bollywood fashion designer Manish Malhotra, who got an opportunity to work with Farhan Akhtar in `Don - The Chase Begins Again`, sees the filmmaker-actor as a truly stylish person.
Farhan made his directorial debut in 2001 with 'Dil Chahta Hai' and successfully helmed films like 'Don - The Chase Begins Again' and 'Don 2'. In 2008, he made his acting and singing debut with 'Rock On!'
Recently he won acclaim for portraying athlete Milkha Singh in the biopic 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' with perfection.
"I know Farhan since years. I had a privilege of working with him in `Don - The Chase Begins Again` for Kareena Kapoor. I think style reflects in everything you do, the way you speak, the way you do your work and Farhan`s work reflects style in every sphere," Malhotra told reporters Tuesday at press conference for a paint brand.
Besides the glamour industry, the talented actor-filmmaker has been associated with various social causes and recently he started in an online campaign - Men Against Rape And Discrimination (MARD) - to raise awareness about women safety.
"He has been a singer, producer, director and actor and in everything he has been stylish. More than anything else he has his own space, and his own individuality. I think that`s what makes him truly stylish," Malhotra said.
The ace designer also feels off the screen too Farhan carries anything effortlessly.
"Whether he wears an Indian shervani or the bandh gala or the blazer, he carries everything so well," he said and added: "But he loves mutant colours and I don`t think he would go for very bright colours."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season