Fashion 2014: Asymmetrical skirts
London: Skirts have been given an edge for 2014 with asymmetrical hemlines, which are not only making waves at fashion runways but also as part of high street fashion.
Asymmetrical skirts were seen as a part of the spring-summer 2014 collection of Christian Dior, Nicole Miller and Marissa Webb, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
But make sure you make the right choice while picking your piece.
Make sure there is plenty of contrast between the skirt and skin tone of leg, whether you wear a pair of tights or not because the focus will be on the hemline.
The current weather is perfect to team the skirts with tights and knits, while during the summer, you can wear the skirt with a simple cami top and statement jewellery.
Wearing the skirts with heels is a safe option.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra