Fashion accessories trunk show in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India`s first exclusive fashion accessories trunk show is being organized by curator, make-up artist and stylist Dipali Sarin, at the Lalit Hotel on 14th and 15th March, 2014.
To celebrate the season of colors and the Holi extravaganza fresh off the fashion runway to usher in the spring summer season. The show has included a riot of colours in fresh and vibrant hues in a spectacular spectrum of exclusive lifestyle products ranging from cocktail earrings, statement neck pieces, beaded handbags and clutches, shoes, cuffs belts and more. It is an exotic infusion of young and trendy styles in Indian and western clothing along with contemporary home accessories and linen.
Some of the leading brands participating are Curio Cottage, Malaga, Confusion and Crimson from Mumbai and Rose Tree and Tokree from the royal ladies of U.P. and Jaipur.
According to the curator Dipali Sarin, “Over the years we have witnessed an increasing demand and an emerging need for exclusive statement pieces. Be it in Costume Jewellery Clothing or Home Artefacts. The idea of doing My Best Friend & Me was to address this increasing demand.”
Elaborating further about the exhibition, curator Dipali says, “The exhibition will help us exhibit a variety of carefully selected styles and trends from an assortment of high end brands from various parts of India, all under one roof there by giving the customer an array of brands to choose from. My Best Friend & Me is a niche and an innovative concept and is a very exclusive podium for brands from all over India (other than Delhi) to come under one roof and showcase their stuff to a select group of audience. We at My Best Friend & Me have plans to take this concept all to other cities in North India like Chandigarh, Ludhiana etc.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season