Fashion accessories trunk show in Delhi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India`s first exclusive fashion accessories trunk show is being organized by curator, make-up artist and stylist Dipali Sarin, at the Lalit Hotel on 14th and 15th March, 2014.
To celebrate the season of colors and the Holi extravaganza fresh off the fashion runway to usher in the spring summer season. The show has included a riot of colours in fresh and vibrant hues in a spectacular spectrum of exclusive lifestyle products ranging from cocktail earrings, statement neck pieces, beaded handbags and clutches, shoes, cuffs belts and more. It is an exotic infusion of young and trendy styles in Indian and western clothing along with contemporary home accessories and linen.
Some of the leading brands participating are Curio Cottage, Malaga, Confusion and Crimson from Mumbai and Rose Tree and Tokree from the royal ladies of U.P. and Jaipur.
According to the curator Dipali Sarin, “Over the years we have witnessed an increasing demand and an emerging need for exclusive statement pieces. Be it in Costume Jewellery Clothing or Home Artefacts. The idea of doing My Best Friend & Me was to address this increasing demand.”
Elaborating further about the exhibition, curator Dipali says, “The exhibition will help us exhibit a variety of carefully selected styles and trends from an assortment of high end brands from various parts of India, all under one roof there by giving the customer an array of brands to choose from. My Best Friend & Me is a niche and an innovative concept and is a very exclusive podium for brands from all over India (other than Delhi) to come under one roof and showcase their stuff to a select group of audience. We at My Best Friend & Me have plans to take this concept all to other cities in North India like Chandigarh, Ludhiana etc.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s latest Twitter video of Turkish ice cream vendor and his ‘Gerua’ tricks, is the best thing you will WATCH today!
- Fight on flight: Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend breaks her silence on his fight with Sunil Grover
- Harbhajan Singh will be happy to see Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma as a married couple!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- 'Life' movie review: Suspenseful and thrilling
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH