Fashion critics put a lot of pressure: Helen Mirren
London: Helen Mirren has hit out at fashion critics for making stars feel stressed about their appearance.
The Oscar winning actress thinks it`s unfair that female stars are given such a hard time by fashion critics to look perfect on the red carpet and said it`s a challenge picking the right outfit to wear to high profile events.
"There is a lot of pressure about the gown. It`s very unfair on us girls, it`s uncomfortable and stress-making and then they tell you, `You look crap`," she said.
The 67-year-old also spoke about filming love scenes in movies and why she finds them particularly difficult, reported Daily Star.
"It is so technical it becomes a mathematical thing to be worked out," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics