Fashion critics put a lot of pressure: Helen Mirren
London: Helen Mirren has hit out at fashion critics for making stars feel stressed about their appearance.
The Oscar winning actress thinks it`s unfair that female stars are given such a hard time by fashion critics to look perfect on the red carpet and said it`s a challenge picking the right outfit to wear to high profile events.
"There is a lot of pressure about the gown. It`s very unfair on us girls, it`s uncomfortable and stress-making and then they tell you, `You look crap`," she said.
The 67-year-old also spoke about filming love scenes in movies and why she finds them particularly difficult, reported Daily Star.
"It is so technical it becomes a mathematical thing to be worked out," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!