Fashion designer Anuradha Ramam to celebrate 10 years with retrospect
New Delhi: Fashion designer and textile revivalist Anuradha Ramam, known for her contemporary Ikat and Kantha saris, is set to hold an retrospective exhibition to mark a decade of being in the Indian fashion industry.
"This exhibition is a celebration of 10 years of Anuradha Ramam as a brand and stands for fearless Indian fashion. This exhibition will be a kaleidoscope of brand`s journey from its baby steps to what it stands today," Ramam told reporters.
The three-day exhibition will start Feb 20 at the Aga Khan Hall here.
Ramam`s clientele comprises celebrities like Shahnaz Hussain, Kirron Kher, TV producer Radhika Roy, Nalini Singh, theatre personality Bubbles Sabharwal, Dolly Thakore, Lushin Dubey, politician Brinda Karat, singer Abheri Chaure, Vanashree Rao, golfer Neelam Pratap Rudy.
The designer also supports over 350 women weavers in west Bengal and 200 weavers in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma flexes muscles for ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan: See Pics
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Promise Day' with these 'vows'!
- Kapoor and Sons: Meet the adorably crazy family – Watch trailer if you missed it
- Johnny Depp stars in fake Trump biopic
- Valentine’s Day: Get that perfect look – Here are a few tips