Fashion essentials for women over 40
New York: Women in their forties can invest in a chic and expensive handbag or opt for leather gloves to look age-appropriate.
Here’s a list of fashion items that should be in every 40-year-old`s closet, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- A nice handbag: Spoil yourself and buy an expensive handbag that is hard to justify. You earned it.
- An evening coat: A coat that looks appropriate with a fancy dress and heels should be in your closet for sure.
- Diamonds: They don`t need to be huge, but something that can sparkle your day.
- Leather gloves: They always look more polished and professional than a knit pair. Also, they don`t get pulls. So, they won`t need to be replaced frequently.
- A variety of slips: Make sure you have slips of all different lengths to go underneath your sheer clothes.
- A lounging robe: Robes made of silk and jersey can be worn while you are at home.
- A checkbook-sized wallet: The older we get, the more cards we end up collecting. A small purse just won`t do it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s latest Twitter video of Turkish ice cream vendor and his ‘Gerua’ tricks, is the best thing you will WATCH today!
- Fight on flight: Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend breaks her silence on his fight with Sunil Grover
- Harbhajan Singh will be happy to see Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma as a married couple!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- 'Life' movie review: Suspenseful and thrilling
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH