Fashion for curvy women: try soft fabrics, low necklines
London: While many women opt for surgical treatments to get rid of larger chest, others want to cover up their ample bosom with wrong fashion choice. But don’t get disappointed, it’s all about the right styling.
Style editors of Navabi - an online shop for plus size fashion, have shared the Do’s and Don’ts of showing your curves in their best light, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
* Go for soft fabrics such as jersey, cotton, flannel or cashmere
* Figure-hugging shirts and blouses will look perfect on curvy women.
* Try narrow V-necklines, low-cut and single-breasted jackets
* Opt for straight-cut and wide trousers
* Pencil skirts with a high waistline can look wonderful on curvaceous figure.
* Avoid shiny fabrics such as satin, as well as thick materials such as velvet
* Double-breasted jackets and coats are big no for women with large chest.
* Avoid playful details such as ruffles or flounces in the bust area
* Skinny jeans, horizontal Stripes and halter neck tops can look horrible on curvy women.
Special tip for accessories:
* Loosely draped scarves can skilfully conceal a large chest. But be careful with accessories like brooches and short necklaces - they can make an ample bosom look even bigger.