Fashion for curvy women: try soft fabrics, low necklines
London: While many women opt for surgical treatments to get rid of larger chest, others want to cover up their ample bosom with wrong fashion choice. But don’t get disappointed, it’s all about the right styling.
Style editors of Navabi - an online shop for plus size fashion, have shared the Do’s and Don’ts of showing your curves in their best light, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
* Go for soft fabrics such as jersey, cotton, flannel or cashmere
* Figure-hugging shirts and blouses will look perfect on curvy women.
* Try narrow V-necklines, low-cut and single-breasted jackets
* Opt for straight-cut and wide trousers
* Pencil skirts with a high waistline can look wonderful on curvaceous figure.
* Avoid shiny fabrics such as satin, as well as thick materials such as velvet
* Double-breasted jackets and coats are big no for women with large chest.
* Avoid playful details such as ruffles or flounces in the bust area
* Skinny jeans, horizontal Stripes and halter neck tops can look horrible on curvy women.
Special tip for accessories:
* Loosely draped scarves can skilfully conceal a large chest. But be careful with accessories like brooches and short necklaces - they can make an ample bosom look even bigger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH
- Sonam Kapoor on 'Cosmo' cover looks urban chic!