Fashion industry has stayed the same: Helena Christensen
London: Former supermodel Helena Christensen doesn`t think the fashion industry has changed after she first found fame in it in the 90s.
The 43-year-old Danish model first found fame in the 90s and she thinks there is no difference between now and when she first started out, reported Vogue online.
"I don`t feel the industry has changed: everyone else seems to think it has, but it still feels the same to me. I suppose I was in a pretty unique position, so it`s hard to be subjective. It`s always calm in the eye of the storm," she said.
"Sometimes I`ll stop and think `Wow. Remember that? I did that,` but as a person I really don`t look back much. I like to move forward; look to the next project. I still enjoy working and love new opportunities so I don`t think of the past much, but it`s nice to have amazing memories that come back every now and again like a fairy tale," she added.
Christensen recently found two model stars of tomorrow in her Crystallized Swarovski Unsigned Model Search winners, Reece Sanders and Freya McHugh, and says it was great working with them.
"Sometimes it`s better to shoot someone who hasn`t done it before. There`s an innocence that you lose when you`ve been doing it for a while, but when you`ve never done it before a photographer can capture something special; like your inner child," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' mints over $300 mn worldwide!
- 'Rangoon' has a great cast, feels Kangana Ranaut!
- 5 Cool things to do this Summer season!
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!