Fashion shows are my weddings: Manish Malhotra
New Delhi: At 47, ace fashion designer Manish Malhotra is among the country`s most eligible bachelors. But he says he marries his "fashion shows" every six months.
At the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW), the designer displayed a splendid array of high-end ensembles, aimed at the neo-bride and groom.
Asked when he is getting married, the handsome designer said: "Fashion shows are my weddings. I get married every six months."
The designer`s line `Portraits` was met with a round of applause by the audience, which had celebrities like Urmila Matondkar, Huma Qureshi, Ayaan Ali Khan, Shahnaz Hussain and Vandana Luthra.
On the ramp as showstoppers were Bollywood`s young and raring to go talents Alia Bhatt and Aditya Roy Kapur. Malhotra called the duo "young, glamorous and confident".
"I felt they walked like two professional models," he said, praising his showstopper duo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander, says Glen McIntosh
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!