Fashion shows are my weddings: Manish Malhotra
New Delhi: At 47, ace fashion designer Manish Malhotra is among the country`s most eligible bachelors. But he says he marries his "fashion shows" every six months.
At the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW), the designer displayed a splendid array of high-end ensembles, aimed at the neo-bride and groom.
Asked when he is getting married, the handsome designer said: "Fashion shows are my weddings. I get married every six months."
The designer`s line `Portraits` was met with a round of applause by the audience, which had celebrities like Urmila Matondkar, Huma Qureshi, Ayaan Ali Khan, Shahnaz Hussain and Vandana Luthra.
On the ramp as showstoppers were Bollywood`s young and raring to go talents Alia Bhatt and Aditya Roy Kapur. Malhotra called the duo "young, glamorous and confident".
"I felt they walked like two professional models," he said, praising his showstopper duo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!