Fashion trend 2014: Collarless coat
Los Angeles: For spring-summer 2014, the coat has been the focal point on most fashion catwalks with many designers and celebrities following the trend. But the style that emerged is the collarless coat.
While there have been plenty of different styles, the streamlined coat minus the collar usually stands out with its super clean style, reportedly.
The trend was recently spotted in the ramp shows of American multi-brand store J. Crew and Los Angeles-based women`s wear brand Clover Canyon.
A collarless coat with floral print as well as those in neutral and solid colours if you want something a little more wearable, are working well.
Wear the collarless coat for work with a pencil skirt or trousers, or try a sleek jumpsuit or body-con dress for a date-night outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami