Fashion weeks are horrible: Cara Delevingne
New York: Actress-model Cara Delevingne hates fashion Weeks and says that there is too much of work load which causes her stress.
The 21-year-old is currently seen walking at the ongoing New York Fashion Week.
"Fashion week is horrible. I mean it isn`t horrible, really ... it`s amazing, but having to work that much every day is," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Delevinge as saying.
"What I find hard is having to deal with all the people and all the crap. It is when the press and fans are following me most and it`s when I work the hardest," she further added.
Delevingne has been a part of campaigns for many luxury brands including Burberry, Mulberry, Fendi and Saint Laurent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)
- Gunshots fired outside J. Cole, Big Sean's concert; two injured