Feel like princess on the ramp: Juhi Chawla
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla says every time she dresses up and walks the ramp, she feels like a princess.
"I love to dress up and walk the ramp. It takes me to a different world. It makes me feel like a princess," said Chawla, who graced the runway at the final day of India International Jewellery Week for Kay Jewels.
Dressed in a maroon red Bhairavi Jaikishan lehenga set, Chawla, 45, sashayed down the runway bejewelled in a beautiful polka set.
The collection called `Alaukik`, which was inspired by the source of all creation, linked jewellery with nature. The line had natural elements like flowing ornate beads and peacock feathers designs.
"This is the second time I am walking for Kay Jewels and I must say I love the experience. If I could, I would take away all the ornaments that I am wearing right now with me. They are so beautiful but very expensive even for me," Chawla said.
Yesteryear Bollywood diva Zeenat Aman also made her presence felt on the runway as she walked for RK Jewellers` `Zistatva` range.
The company also presented another collection by Prakshi Sharma, who unveiled her western line of floral motif inspired creations.
The 61-year-old actress wore a red sharara styled jumpsuit paired with a black embroidered velvet jacket, which she teamed up with a Raani Haar with encrusted dual pendants, shoulder dusters, bangles and a statement ring.
"I love jewellery, be it old designs or modern. I feel a piece of jewellery can do wonders to your over all look," said Zeenat.
The `Zistatva` collection comprised of carved gold necklace, multi chains with off-centre paisley and ruby insets and tiny jhumkis.
For the Prakshi Sharma collection it was Miss Universe India 2012, Shilpa Singh, who walked the ramp wearing a lacy necklace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn