Feels `you`ve arrived`: Aditya as Manish Malhotra`s showstopper
New Delhi: Aditya Roy Kapur`s presence on the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week (ICW) ramp was met with a loud cheer. Flaunting a heavily embroidered gold sherwani, the actor said walking for Bollywood`s favourite designer Manish Malhotra almost feels like "you`ve arrived".
"I am not much a stalwart...but it`s been an honour to walk for him (Malhotra). It makes you feel you`ve arrived somewhere," Aditya told reporters here post the show Saturday night.
Malhotra, who has a huge friend circle in tinsel town and tops their list of favourite designers, responded by saying: "You`re too sweet."
The actor is busy promoting his forthcoming film `Daawat-e-Ishq` and Malhotra gave his project enough footage while talking to the media.
"Aditya has `Daawat-e-Ishq` coming up and he is looking fabulous in it," said the designer, while also praising the actor`s kurta style, seen in the movie`s title song.
Since the ensemble that Aditya flaunted was meant for a groom, the "Aashiqui 2" star could not evade questions about when he`s going to tie the knot. Is wedding on the cards?
"In life, yes, but not right now," he quipped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!