Fergie fears Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction
Wellington: Fergie has revealed that she has carefully chosen her Superbowl outfit so as to avoid a wardrobe malfunction.
The star said that it has been a "challenge" to pick the outfit.
The Black Eyed Peas are set to perform during halftime at the American football game on Sunday, and organisers want the show to be family friendly.
Fergie’s stylist has spent a lot of time making sure her costume will be secure when she is on stage.
"It is a challenge because we want to give a bit of sex appeal but you don’t want to get into any trouble. So we are very particular about the wardrobe, there will be no more malfunctions,” Stuff.co.nz quoted Fergie as telling ET.
"We are just making sure that everything is secure and tucked in and nobody is going to get angry."
"A little sex appeal is OK; I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. I know that my stylist was talking to the NFL. There were definitely points of contention, you know, certain things cannot be shown. It is serious. I am getting a lot of rules," Fergie added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adhyayen never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- 'One Night Stand' song 'Le Chala': Sunny Leone, Tanuj Virwani & Nyra Banerjee’s steamy chemistry breaks the internet
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations