Fergie fears Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction
Wellington: Fergie has revealed that she has carefully chosen her Superbowl outfit so as to avoid a wardrobe malfunction.
The star said that it has been a "challenge" to pick the outfit.
The Black Eyed Peas are set to perform during halftime at the American football game on Sunday, and organisers want the show to be family friendly.
Fergie’s stylist has spent a lot of time making sure her costume will be secure when she is on stage.
"It is a challenge because we want to give a bit of sex appeal but you don’t want to get into any trouble. So we are very particular about the wardrobe, there will be no more malfunctions,” Stuff.co.nz quoted Fergie as telling ET.
"We are just making sure that everything is secure and tucked in and nobody is going to get angry."
"A little sex appeal is OK; I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. I know that my stylist was talking to the NFL. There were definitely points of contention, you know, certain things cannot be shown. It is serious. I am getting a lot of rules," Fergie added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn