Fergie now mostly wears low heels
Los Angeles: Singer Fergie says her heels have become lower now.
“My everyday heels have become lower. But on the other hand I’m still a woman - and women like to dress up - so high heels are still very much in the mix," people.com quoted her as saying.
The `Fergalicious` crooner, who has a footwear line Fergie Footwear, is also a mother of a six-month-old boy Axl Jack. But she is yet to consider creating a line for kids.
“Not yet,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH