Fergie now mostly wears low heels
Los Angeles: Singer Fergie says her heels have become lower now.
“My everyday heels have become lower. But on the other hand I’m still a woman - and women like to dress up - so high heels are still very much in the mix," people.com quoted her as saying.
The `Fergalicious` crooner, who has a footwear line Fergie Footwear, is also a mother of a six-month-old boy Axl Jack. But she is yet to consider creating a line for kids.
“Not yet,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly