Fergie to launch make up line
London: Black Eyed Peas star Fergie says she is passionate for make-up and will soon come out with her own line of beauty products.
The `My Humps` singer will collaborate with the make-up brand `Wet n Wild` to launch her line of products and come out with high quality products owing to her knowledge, reported Contactmusic.
"Make-up is a personal passion of mine, so I made sure that I touched and curated every single product in this collection to ensure we are offering the highest quality formulas, textures and shades available," Fergie said.
"Creating a luxury product which is very affordable has been such an amazing journey for us. I`m extremely excited to be taking my partnership with Wet n Wild further by creating a complete make-up line that every woman can wear," she added.
The 38-year-old vocalist also said that she carries her nude lipstick everywhere and cannot stay without hydrated lips.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt on latest Grazia cover is UNMISSABLE!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!