Fergie to launch make up line
London: Black Eyed Peas star Fergie says she is passionate for make-up and will soon come out with her own line of beauty products.
The `My Humps` singer will collaborate with the make-up brand `Wet n Wild` to launch her line of products and come out with high quality products owing to her knowledge, reported Contactmusic.
"Make-up is a personal passion of mine, so I made sure that I touched and curated every single product in this collection to ensure we are offering the highest quality formulas, textures and shades available," Fergie said.
"Creating a luxury product which is very affordable has been such an amazing journey for us. I`m extremely excited to be taking my partnership with Wet n Wild further by creating a complete make-up line that every woman can wear," she added.
The 38-year-old vocalist also said that she carries her nude lipstick everywhere and cannot stay without hydrated lips.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how