Fiama Di Wills joins hands with designers Pankaj-Nidhi
New Delhi: Designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi will present their collection at the Fiama Di Wills show during the five-day Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2014, starting March 26.
The Fiama show is scheduled to be held March 29 at Pragati Maidan here.
“We are very proud to have creative designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi doing the Fiama Di Wills Show. They have achieved much success in domestic and international markets, and we all look forward to their show,” Sunil Sethi, president of Fashion Design Council of India, said in a statement.
The designer duo, who launched their label in 2006, are known for their fresh and crisp sensibility and making generous use of colours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic