Fiama Di Wills joins hands with designers Pankaj-Nidhi
New Delhi: Designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi will present their collection at the Fiama Di Wills show during the five-day Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2014, starting March 26.
The Fiama show is scheduled to be held March 29 at Pragati Maidan here.
“We are very proud to have creative designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi doing the Fiama Di Wills Show. They have achieved much success in domestic and international markets, and we all look forward to their show,” Sunil Sethi, president of Fashion Design Council of India, said in a statement.
The designer duo, who launched their label in 2006, are known for their fresh and crisp sensibility and making generous use of colours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra