Fiama Di Wills joins hands with designers Pankaj-Nidhi
New Delhi: Designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi will present their collection at the Fiama Di Wills show during the five-day Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2014, starting March 26.
The Fiama show is scheduled to be held March 29 at Pragati Maidan here.
“We are very proud to have creative designer duo Pankaj and Nidhi doing the Fiama Di Wills Show. They have achieved much success in domestic and international markets, and we all look forward to their show,” Sunil Sethi, president of Fashion Design Council of India, said in a statement.
The designer duo, who launched their label in 2006, are known for their fresh and crisp sensibility and making generous use of colours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!