Fill summer wardrobe with midis, sheer maxi
Mumbai: Give a makeover to your wardrobe by including summer fashion pieces like cropped tops, sheer maxis and midi skirts.
Anita Dongre, director of Global Desi, suggests outfits to invest in this season:
* Crop top: The most popular outfit of the spring-summer season is the 1990s crop top. It flaunts your midriff well and at the same time ensures that the look remains subtle. One can pair a crop top with almost everything- a skirt or palazzo pants.
* Midi skirts: It is longer than a knee length skirt and shorter than a maxi. The very versatile midi skirt adds a feminine allure to any look. It is best worn with a stylish pair of heels and a fitted crop top.
* Sheer maxi: The see-through garment epitomizes downtown cool and the stylish silhouette complements all body types making it a striking statement for summer fashion.
* Jumpsuits: The floral prints and pastel hued jumpsuits are enjoying a major moment in fashion this season. Apart from its figure flattering form and stylish silhouette, the jumpsuit is undeniably practical and exudes an uber-comfortable, high-style statement making it the most coveted item of the season.
* Printed shorts: Pastel and floral prints are the staple of a warm-weather wardrobe, but as the mercury soars, fashionistas are finding solace in printed shorts. These shorts are as stylish as they are eye-catching and exude summer’s easy vibe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty