Fill summer wardrobe with midis, sheer maxi
Mumbai: Give a makeover to your wardrobe by including summer fashion pieces like cropped tops, sheer maxis and midi skirts.
Anita Dongre, director of Global Desi, suggests outfits to invest in this season:
* Crop top: The most popular outfit of the spring-summer season is the 1990s crop top. It flaunts your midriff well and at the same time ensures that the look remains subtle. One can pair a crop top with almost everything- a skirt or palazzo pants.
* Midi skirts: It is longer than a knee length skirt and shorter than a maxi. The very versatile midi skirt adds a feminine allure to any look. It is best worn with a stylish pair of heels and a fitted crop top.
* Sheer maxi: The see-through garment epitomizes downtown cool and the stylish silhouette complements all body types making it a striking statement for summer fashion.
* Jumpsuits: The floral prints and pastel hued jumpsuits are enjoying a major moment in fashion this season. Apart from its figure flattering form and stylish silhouette, the jumpsuit is undeniably practical and exudes an uber-comfortable, high-style statement making it the most coveted item of the season.
* Printed shorts: Pastel and floral prints are the staple of a warm-weather wardrobe, but as the mercury soars, fashionistas are finding solace in printed shorts. These shorts are as stylish as they are eye-catching and exude summer’s easy vibe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn