First edition of Gurgaon Fashion Week to begin from April 17
New Delhi: The inaugural edition of Gurgaon Fashion Week will focus on bridal finery, bringing the finest names from the designing world under one roof.
The four-day event will begin from April 17 at Galaxy Hotel Gurgaon.
With 16 shows, the designer labels on the list include Ritu Kumar, Pooja and Urvika, 09 by Janhavi Gupta, Reet/Homesaaz by Kaveri Batla, Kavita Tulsiani, Umaarth by Shagun among others.
"The Gurgaon Fashion Week 2014 boosts the retail marketing for designers for their latest innovations all over India. It brings established and emerging designers on the same platform to converge on ideas of charting the path of sustainable growth for the fashion industry," Rina Chaturvedi, Head of Operations, GWF 2014 said in a statement.
"The GFW also creates a window of exposure for not only designers and retailers but even models, make-up artists, hair stylists, choreographers and manufacturers in raising professional standards."
The event plans to become a bi-annual event with a summer and winter edition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!