Flaunt your mid-length bob hair celeb style
London: The mid-length bob is turning out to be a much loved hairdo this season among celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Jessica Alba and Gemma Arterton. With some easy-to-do hairstyles, you can get your look right at home too.
Stylists at hairdressing brand Nicky Clarke Electricals have put together some styles, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
* Kylie Jenner’s smooth and sleek style: Roughly blow dry hair. Section hair into layers and use the straightener from the root to the ends, shaping round the face as you go through the hair. Fix with hairspray.
* Gemma Arterton’s big blow dry: Tip your head forward and blast hair until it is 80 percent dry. Create sections with clips and use the a frizz control styler to finish drying each section. Pull the styler up and turn under whilst drying to create volume. When drying the last top layer, sweep over into a side parting. Fix with hairspray.
* Jessica Alba’s wonderful waves: Create an off balance centre parting and take sections starting at the face working backwards. Take each section, comb through and wrap around a multi-styler to about ear level. Keep the styler horizontal at all times as this will give the look more width when curling. Leave the curls you have created loose in order to cool down. Finger through.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH