Florence Welch takes beauty tips from grandfather
London: Singer Florence Welch takes beauty tips from her "stylish" grandfather and is always happy to try any product he recommends.
"My beauty guru is my grandfather. He`s a very stylish gentleman and always drilled into me that Kiehl`s was the best. I swear by their Ultra Facial Cleanser," contactmusic.com quoted Welch as saying.
Welch, known for her elaborate stage outfits, says she chooses her garments depending on how well they can "perform" on their own.
"I like opulence and drama and want an outfit that does a performance of its own. Light fabrics are great outdoors because they throw themselves around with the wind," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'