Florence Welch takes beauty tips from grandfather
London: Singer Florence Welch takes beauty tips from her "stylish" grandfather and is always happy to try any product he recommends.
"My beauty guru is my grandfather. He`s a very stylish gentleman and always drilled into me that Kiehl`s was the best. I swear by their Ultra Facial Cleanser," contactmusic.com quoted Welch as saying.
Welch, known for her elaborate stage outfits, says she chooses her garments depending on how well they can "perform" on their own.
"I like opulence and drama and want an outfit that does a performance of its own. Light fabrics are great outdoors because they throw themselves around with the wind," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic