Follow easy beauty ritual for flights
London: If you plan to catch a flight anytime soon, make sure to take care of your skin. Pack your eye gel and wear less makeup.
The cabin crew of Emirates airline spill out beauty secrets they stick to while flying, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Skincare tips: Apply an eye gel to keep your eyes refreshed during a long flight. It can be used over makeup. It also helps to clean makeup. While flying, apply a vitamin C mask. It boosts the skin cells and gives a healthy glow. Hydration sprays are good to maintain moisture balance in the skin.
Makeup tips: Ideally, makeup is a big no! But if you can’t do without it, keep it light. Use a light concealer or tinted moisturiser, a bit of mascara, blusher and lip gloss or lipstick. Keep your lips moist by wearing a lip balm throughout the flight. Body lotions can be applied at intervals if travel duration is long.
Before landing, use a cleanser, moisturiser and an eye gel. This will make you appear vibrant. Then you may apply makeup. For a fresh look, use a natural foundation and soft blusher (light pink or peach), mascara and a natural lip gloss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' will leave people thinking, arguing: Akshay Kumar
- Watch how Saqib Saleem thanked fans for appreciating his role in 'Dishoom'!
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season
- Here's why Sunidhi Chauhan has started respecting actors a lot more now!
- 'Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic