For Anushka Sharma, backless dresses signify confidence
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma confesses to be completely in love with backless dresses, saying for her it is "synonymous with confidence".
"Backless signifies confidence and that`s always in fashion, always in vogue. Backless in my head is synonymous to confidence and hence extremely important," Anushka told reporters during the making of her latest Nivea advertisement.
"It`s something you should not be thinking about, you should be able to wear a backless top when you want to, there should not be a thought before that," added the model-turned-actress who made her debut in films as a salwar-kameez clad conventional girl in 2008 release ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’.
She went on to do glamorous roles in ‘Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’, ‘Badmaash Company’ and ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’.
Currently, the 25-year-old is shooting for Rajkumar Hirani`s ‘P.K.’ and Anurag Kashyap`s ‘Bombay Velvet’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Pakistan-born actor sacked for racism against Indians
- Banning Pakistani artistes not a solution: Karan Johar on MNS threat
- Kim Kardashian to vote for Hillary Clinton!
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn