Forget pleats, pallu: Try concept saris
New Delhi: Draping a sari is an art which is also time consuming, but donning designer duo Ankur and Priyanka Modi`s concept nine-yard could be fun for anyone.
Ankur and Priyanka have been known for creating easy to wear ensembles and their label AM:PM is keenly focused on wearability, comfort and style. They carry it forward with the concept saris.
“Conceptualised around the label`s signature, the saris have been `pre-draped`, making them formal and exotic yet drastically minimizing the time to individually drape and wear them,” the designers said in a joint statement.
Fabrics like satin-georgettes and crepe de chine have been used to give saris fluidity.
The duo have teamed up their saris with waistcoat and jacket style blouses which can also be worn with palazzo pants and multi-layered skirts.
For jackets and waistcoats, the designers have used elaborate prints and artwork.
The price range for the saris starts from Rs.26,800 onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shah Rukh Khan to travel to Delhi in train
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'