Forget pleats, pallu: Try concept saris
New Delhi: Draping a sari is an art which is also time consuming, but donning designer duo Ankur and Priyanka Modi`s concept nine-yard could be fun for anyone.
Ankur and Priyanka have been known for creating easy to wear ensembles and their label AM:PM is keenly focused on wearability, comfort and style. They carry it forward with the concept saris.
“Conceptualised around the label`s signature, the saris have been `pre-draped`, making them formal and exotic yet drastically minimizing the time to individually drape and wear them,” the designers said in a joint statement.
Fabrics like satin-georgettes and crepe de chine have been used to give saris fluidity.
The duo have teamed up their saris with waistcoat and jacket style blouses which can also be worn with palazzo pants and multi-layered skirts.
For jackets and waistcoats, the designers have used elaborate prints and artwork.
The price range for the saris starts from Rs.26,800 onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics
- Awwdorable! Tusshar Kapoor’s son Laksshya with grandpa Jeetendra – See Pic
- It's so simple! Watch how to get ready sans make-up
- Hotness overload! Ranveer Singh, Fawad Khan bromance on reel?
- New survey lists out excuses Indians give to delay marriage – Check out
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic