Former Spice Girl Ger Halliwell dresses for herself
Washington: Geri Halliwell has revealed that she dresses for herself and wants to feel comfortable in her clothes.
The former Spice Girls singer has once again teamed up with British high street store ‘Next’ to create a new range of swimwear, daywear and underwear.
Halliwell also insists that she wants her and other women to feel confident in her designs.
“I think I’m every woman - I know it’s a cliche but it’s true.” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain’s OK! magazine.
“Sometimes I’m ultra-feminine, then I’m chilled out and comfy, then I want to be super-glam. It’s fun being a woman! Although I have learnt what suits my body shape. I now also try to dress for myself rather than for approval,” she said.
“My new collection is feminine and flirty, yet still supportive. My priority was to give body confidence and to be sexy, yet flatter and give great support. It’s for real women who lead busy lives but still want to look and feel gorgeous.
“I always have real women in mind. My aim is to make them look the best they can. If a man is lucky enough to see her in her undies, he’ll find her even more attractive as they enhance what she’s got,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans for berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!