Four new faces to shine at Lakme Fashion Week 2013
New Delhi: The upcoming Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Summer/Resort 2013 will launch four new models on the runway.
The fresh faces - Pallavi Singh, Bhumika Arora, Radhika Nair and Sangya Lakhanpal - have been finalised after 75 aspiring models were auditioned from all over the country for the fashion extravaganza, to be held March 22-26.
Each face is full of poise and beauty, says Purnima Lamba, head (Lakme), Innovations.
"This season`s auditions attracted several exciting new faces and I`m happy that we were able to discover models with the poise and elegance worthy of the runway at Lakme Fashion Week. Each of these models represents the confidence, creativity and beauty that Lakme as a brand stands for," Lamba said.
They were chosen after three strict stages of auditions with a panel of nine judges in each round. The panel included names like Katrina Kaif, Mugdha Godse, Yana Gupta, Frieda Pinto, Miss Earth 2010 Nicole Faria and Miss India World 2011 Kanishta Dhankar.
The final jury panel comprised a mix of LFW advisory board members, fashion experts and stalwarts of the Indian fashion industry - among them designer Neeta Lulla; show directors Anu Ahuja, Lubna Adams and Alison Kanuga; columnist Nonita Kalra; and Shalini Raghavan, marketing manager, Lakme.
"Lakme Fashion Week is the country`s premier fashion event. This season will see four young and talented models shine on the runway for the first time. They are contemporary, confident and have the right attitude to bring a designer`s creation to life," Saket Dhankar, head (Fashion), IMG Reliance, said in a statement.
Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2013 will be held March 22-26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH
- Sonam Kapoor on 'Cosmo' cover looks urban chic!